Text 1（by 大家论坛四六级版主&托业版主）
21. insensitivity to fashion.
22. shop for their garments more frequently.
24. Pricing is vital to environment-friendly purchasing
25. Criticism of the fast-fashion industry.
Text 2（by 大家论坛少儿英语版主&影视英语版主）
26. lower their operational costs
27. internet browser developers
28. will not benefit consumers
29. DNT may not serve its intended purpose
Text 3（by 大家论坛专四专八版块版主）
31. our faith in science and technology
32. a sustained species
33. Our immediate future is hard to conceive
34. draw on our experience from the past
35. Uncertainty about Our Future
Text 4（by 大家论坛CATTI版块版主&职称英语版主）
36. oversteped the authority of federal immigration law.
37. States'legitimate role in immigration enforcement
38. stood in favor of the states
39. overweights that held by the states
40. The Administration is dominant over immigration issues.
46. yet when one looks at the photographs of the gardens created by thehomeless, it strikes one that, for all their diversity of styles, these gardensspeak of various other fundamental urges beyond that of decoration and creativeexpression.
47. A sacred place of peace, however, crude it may be, is a distinctlyhuman need, as opposed to shelt which is a distinctly animal need.
48.The gardens of the homeless which are in effect homeless garden introduce form in to an urban environment where it either didn’t exist or was not discernible as such.
49 . Most of us give in to a demoralization of spirit which we usually blame on some psychological conditions until one day we find ourselves in a garden and feel the oppression vanish as if by magic.
50.It is this implicit or explicit reference to nature that fully justifies the use of the word garden, though in a “liberated” sense, to describe these synthetic constructions.