1. How can I open an account?
2. I have to check my balance at the bank.
3. The bank was unhappy with his credit history.
4. Could you fill out this application for the loan?
5. Jane was hesitant to take out another loan.
6. The interest rate on his credit card was too high.
7. I will pay back what I owe as soon as possible.
8. He left without taking the security deposit at the bank.
9. Our team represented our group at the game.
10. What field of research are you studying now?
11. Follow these directions, and you will find the bank easily.
12. My younger brother is right-handed.
13. Roll up your left sleeve and make a fist, please.
14. It is much safer for the children to wear safety helmets when biking.
15. I’m just calling to see if you’re all right.
16. I asked the cleaner to remove the stain.
17. I saw you were taking a cab with your girlfriend yesterday.
18. Go down two blocks, turn right.
19. I went for a walk after dinner this evening.
20. They walked in different directions.
21. Who’s that waving to you?
22. Why don’t we straighten up this room?
23. I wonder if there is a post office around here.